Harmonie Creole B & B – Terms and conditions
Harmonie Creole is a family managed Bed and Breakfast. We are not a hotel and therefore offer services different from those offered by a hotel.
To ensure you and all our guests a pleasant and peaceful stay, we kindly invite you to observe and respect the following terms and conditions.
Please generally have the highest respect towards other guests and the place that welcomes you.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms. Otherwise you will be charged the cost of cleaning, sanitizing and any damage to objects, for a value of EUR 100,00. Smoking is only allowed outside in the signaled areas.
- Children are not allowed: Harmonie Creole and Harmonie Tropicale are adult people only
- It is forbidden to light matches or fires in the rooms
- It is not allowed to take photographs, film shoots and other professional advice, subject to any agreement with the owners and after having signed the appropriate authorization required by law
- Do not slam the doors in order not to disturb other guests
- After 10:00pm please respect the maximum silence in the rooms
- It is forbidden to prepare, cook, eat and bring food in the rooms.
- Do not waste water, we are on an island with water problems. Moreover the water heater is solar: let some hot water to other guests, they will thank you!
- Always remember that you are in a private house: therefore have respect for its people and objects in it.
- Please always report any damage, existing or accidentally caused. Otherwise it will be charged the amount equal to the repair, replacement or the value of the damaged object
- No outsiders allowed in the building for no reason
- Please turn off the air conditioner when you leave the room
- Please let us know when you leave home and tell us, in principle, the program of your day, so that we can organize our
- When you get out of your room, leave the keys at reception. In case of loss or not return of the keys, you will be charged the cost of replacement of the lock and the fees, for a value minimum of EUR 50.00
- It is not allowed to enter in the kitchen, which is also not available to guests
- The toilets of the B&B are shared with other guests: let them clean and in the same condition in which you found them
- Check-in is from 17:00 to 22:00.
Outside of these hours will be charged EUR 15.00.
The early or late Check-in is always subject to availability and must necessarily be requested when booking. Otherwise the service will not be guaranteed.
Anyway the Early check-in can not be made before 14:00.
- Check-out is from 7:00 to 11:00.
Outside of these hours will be charged EUR 15.00.
The late Check-out is always subject to availability and must be necessarily required when booking. Otherwise the service will not be guaranteed.
The late check-out can not be made after 13:00.
- The reception closes at 10:00pm and reopens at 7:00am in the morning. If you would like to leave before the reopening, please make the check-out the night before.
- Breakfast is served from 7:15am to 9:00am. You can also request an early breakfast (before 7:15am). The service is subject to availability, it has a surcharge of EUR 15,00 per person and must be booked the day before.
- Pets and animals are not allowed
- All services offered by Harmonie Créole are intended exclusively for its customers.
In case of need or any problem during your stay, please contact us.
We will do our best to assist you and help you.
If this rule book is not respected, in one or more points, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property, charging any expenses.
Harmonie Creole B & B – Rules for reservations:
- To make a booking, you must have a valid credit card or a PayPal account.
- In order to confirm your reservation, you will need to pay a deposit 50% of the total cost of the stay. All payment is to be made exclusively electronically (credit card or PayPal – we do not accept checks sent by mail) and in the following manner:
– while you are booking, if this is done by phone;
– Immediately after the booking procedure, if the operation is performed on the website www.harmoniecreole.com.As long as the payment of the deposit has not done, your reservation will not be considered confirmed and the room request will be freed and resell, unless otherwise agreed with the direction.Your reservation will be considered confirmed when you will receive:- the email with the receipt of charge
– confirmation email containing, among other things, important information, including the road map to get to Harmonie Tropical. Please print it and take it with you.If you do encounter problems during the booking process on the website www.harmoniecreole.com or you did not receive the confirmation email, please contact us as soon as possible at:- Tel .: +590590 46 01 28
– Mob. : +590 690 43 80 91
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At your arrival we’ll ask you a valid credit card, which can be used to charge the costs arising from damage caused to the structure, or to objects in it, during your stay.
- The balance of your stay must be made on the first day, once you arrive. You can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex) or cash. We do not accept checks. Any extras and services can be paid on site, usually at the end of the stay (check-out), unless otherwise agreed with the direction.
- Cancellation policy for bookings made into the website www.harmoniecreole.com: If you want to cancel or change a reservation, please do so at least five days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation fees. After that period, the amount of the deposit will be fully charged as a penalty and the room will be resell.In case of no show the amount of the deposit will be charged as a penalty and the room will be resell for the remaining period.In case of early departure no refund will be made: the amount of your stay will be charged as a penalty and the room will be resell for the remaining period. If your booking has made from the other websites (Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb, etc), please refer to their policies.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer is involved in fraudulent or illegal activities, or in other circumstances where the reservation contains an obvious error itself or it is likely to be the consequence.
- The reception is open every day from 7:00am to 10:00am and from 5:00pm to 10:00pm (local time of Guadeloupe).
- You can make reservations online and telephone from 7:00 to 22:00. From 22:00 pm to 7:00 am, unless otherwise agreed with the direction, you can reach us by phone and all emails sent will be handled by the next morning.
- Please note that a city tax of 0.75 EURO per night per person is due. It is not included in the price of the room and must be paid at the end of your stay.